The Crimson Tide Foundation is a non-profit educational organization committed to enriching the educational experiences of current and future students in the Pottsville Area School District by providing financial support for those projects which exceed the normal resources of the District.
It is the Vision of the Crimson Tide Foundation that every student in the Pottsville Area School District will have the chance to experience educational opportunities that are beyond the resources of the normal School District budget
1. We believe our Foundation provides a great service to the alumni, students, and residents of the Pottsville Area School District community.
2. We care about the quality of the enhanced education that District students receive.
3. We collaborate our fundraising efforts with alumni, friends and businesses.
4. We strive to be open and accountable with the funds we solicit and distribute.
5. We coordinate our disbursements with the needs of the District.
6. We volunteer our efforts to the Crimson Tide Foundation with pride and enthusiasm.